Monday, August 31, 2009

What I'm Reading

I read this book a little while back, but enjoyed it so much, I just had to post about it! Food, blogging, and a little bit of a love story...what's not to love! The movie is great too. It just made me want to have a beautiful dinner party...if only I could cook better!! Being inspired by the book...I also 'just had' to include a few kitchen pieces I've had my eye on for a while...



Above, retro polka-dot apron, yellow timer, and a beautiful ceramic egg crate; all from Anthropologie.



I've always had my eye on this lovely copper pot with acorns from Williams-Sonoma. I picture making a big stew with fresh-from the garden veggies on a crisp fall day. If only I had a garden...

2 comments:

Mark and Valerie Brandt said...

check your i_am_dave email...I sent you one...

Anonymous said...

I just went and saw this movie, and I wondered how the book was. I'll have to read it!