Monday, June 29, 2009

Flutter

Today I have the first peek into a local Portland boutique; many more of these to come in the future! Flutter is located in North Portland on Mississippi Ave. It is a great mix of new and vintage finds. Below are some of my favorites currently available in the store. I think one of my favorite things about this space is the giant cage full of live Finches! Too Cute!


I would LOVE to have these bright vintage orange chairs out on my patio...if I had a patio...

This is a suitcase full of vintage stamps! Some are already post-marked and would be fun for collages. Others are un-used and could make a beautiful collage on an invatation envelope for a special event.


Look at this piece of furniture!! The deer antlers are AMAZING! I want it!


These are a bit hard to see, but they are vintage playing cards with super cute critters. If I had a nursery/kids room, I would buy the whole deck and place them as a chair-rail-height border all around the room interspersed with a new deck of the back-side of cards...so fun!!

A very fun hand-made boutonnière; Brit, you need these for your wedding...just maybe with peacocks instead :)


1 comment:

Megan Clark said...

I NEED some of those stamps! Swoon.