Friday, June 26, 2009

Farmer's Market

DB and I headed out to Sauvie's Island to enjoy some fresh, local produce at the farmer's market. There were so many beautiful bits of produce. Our fridge is now fully stocked with great fruits and veggies! We also got everything we need to make a strawberry-rhubarb tart. Pics to come on that soon!! One of the reasons I love going to Sauvie's Island is because we usually go through St John's and across the beautiful bridge (below). I also love stopping in for a bite at Proper Eat's.


Petting Victor the Goat and peeking at the lovely roosters.


I love living in the Willamette Valley; there are so many great local food options. I feel so blessed to live in a place that provides so much good food!


















Pics and a recipe to come soon of the strawberry-rhubarb tart~stay tuned!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I always miss NW food any time anytime I'm somewhere else. Its the best!