Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Part 1: Conent '09

I was able to attend Content 09 this past weekend thanks to Rebecca and it was so much fun! I can't believe what a huge hit it was! So many people ended up attending; I would be curious to know what the final head count was when all was said and done. That being said I had a few favorites I will be sharing with you over the next couple of days. Enjoy!










The English Dept

Some of these were new designers...well...at least new to me. Others were old favorites that I was happy to see. I think my favorite room in he whole place belonged to Smith & Bybee; but, they are too new to have an online presence yet. I noticed a lot of western themes. Tons of leather, fringes, and dusty corners. A few of the rooms looked like long-lost sets from There Will be Blood. Certainly not the Ralph Lauren take on western wear; much darker. Stay tuned! More mini-highlights to come later this week!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I SO wish I could have gone! Sounds amazing. I'll have to live vicariously through you.