Friday, October 9, 2009

Boutique Peek

Last Friday I got to go to First Friday on East Burnside and ducked into Emily's beautiful shop Sword + Fern. Emily is a curator of all things lovely and just a bit wild. The jewelry she crafts is lust-worthy. I carried home two brass duck book-ends for DB's office. From her displays to her craft to her baubles...this shop is brimming with inspiration! Enjoy a peek inside...







I have a little spoon just like that! I think I need to add that pewter plate too...


If I was a braver person I would buy a giant piece of flannel and fashion a shawl to pin closed with one of these giant safety pins!





mmm...I think this bell-jar is tolling loud and clear!




I find maps to be so lovely. I love dreaming about places to go and recalling places I've been...

Ceramic hexagon tiles arranged to look like honeycomb? Genius!!


Make sure to visit next time you're in Portland!

1 comment:

Jo and Li said...

Very cool!!! I'll have to go sometime soon.