Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Navy+Light

I'm in the planning phase of styling a lovely inspiration shoot with Erica Ann. I can't wait for the shoot this January! We're going to go up in the hills to find snow and she produces the most ethereal, dreamy images...it's going to be so pretty! I wanted to share a bit of the behind-the-scene action of our idea process! We are going to do soft dusty pinks, muted minty green, light gray with blue undertones, and champagne golds all accented with a deep (almost black navy). These colors will be set against a snowy, mountainous background here in Oregon. We'll use rustic natural elements mixed with glamorous ornate details like mercury glass, a wall of ribbons, and decadent floral arrangements set against natural burlap and wood grain.



I love the mix here of the satin with fur and birch wood



I love the lambs ear in this bouquet!


Aren't the succulents a nice addition here?

I'm not a huge fan of this dessert buffet, but that wall of ribbons behind is so lovely!

This bouquet (above) is the inspiration for our palette! Just imagine how lovely a deep navy will look with it!



I'll share pictures as they come! Shoot is scheduled for January, so excited :)

No comments: