Monday, September 13, 2010

Carolina Herrera Spring 2011 RTW

Fashion Week is in full swing on the East Coast. We have our own mini-fashion week here in Portland; but I still love reviewing the shows as soon as they come up online. The Spring 2011 RTW Carolina Herrera show took my breath away. I just had to share some of my top picks! She had over fifty looks (50!) that were inspired by traditional Korean style and eighteenth-century botanical prints. So simple, bold, and lovely. I would just die for one of those blouses!!






This beautiful pinkish-salmon was a staple throughout; so lovely for Spring!


I think this one may be my favorite (above)



Love the sunglasses with these looks!


Did you see the shoes? Swoon! And this dress below? A work of art!! Hand-lettered calligraphy!

Kudos to Carolina! Oh...and I didn't even mention the wonderfulness of the muted ombre background to the show! *sigh*

No comments: