Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Project Plans

We picked up a pair of vintage side tables at a garage sale in NE Portland a while ago and I am just beginning to settle on paint colors for them. I want to do a glossy, sleek navy accented with gray and yellow. I'm not sure that I want to do any yellow paint; or if I want the knobs to be yellow. Or I could do a yellow accent and a more traditional knob...decisions decisions! I'll post pics when the project is done!

Above: potential color options. Below: traditional knob from Restoration Hardware


Both below from Anthropologie




The only bit that I'm doubting is if it is too preppy...but is that necessarily a bad thing??

1 comment:

Jo and Li said...

We just purchased the yellow flower knob for our black side-table a few weeks ago, but in white. It transformed it!

I'm sure whatever you do will be adorable!!! Sometimes it's fun adding preppy pieces to the mix. Have fun experimenting!