I found this great laser cut 'ribbon' tape at Michaels; and everything can be made better with a bit of glitter! In the end; the cards that worked out the best were the ones that I dipped the edges in a copper stamp pad rather then the glitter. It ended up being a bit to heavy with all the glue and glitter around the edge!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
I attended a great little local event the other day with the goal of 'networking' (which I'm terrible at) and decided a few business cards were necessary. I'm currently working with my lovely friend Chelsea of Arugula Press to have some letter press ones done up; but they wouldn't have been ready in time for this event; so I decided to try a DIY version that I spotted over at Mint.
Posted by kiki at 9:51 AM