Thursday, July 29, 2010

Highland Retreat

I stumbled across these over at Inspace. A little vacation from my living room...so so lovely to hop across the pond! Everything about this cottage by the sea is cozy and warm. These were taken on a sunny day; but I imagine the 'cozy factor' would increase exponentially if there was a storm raging outside!




I love this fur on the floor (above) and that map below paired with the modern acrylic candlestick? So wonderful!


I don't know what it is about vintage stoves but they just round out a kitchen to perfection!



Love the soft white palette of this space.



Doesn't it make you just breath a sigh of relief? If you could bottle peace; this is where it would happen! Rumor has it, this little cottage isn't only available for photo shoots; it's also a vacation rental! Count me in...in my dreams :)

No comments: