Monday, November 9, 2009

Woodland Wonderland

I had such a blast presenting at Hello Holidays! this past weekend. I presented on decorating for the holidays and part of my session was a collection of inspiring images! The first set of images was based on a "Woodland Wonderland" theme. I built this around the warm, cozy feeling of the holidays: lots of flannel, cozy bits, full of outdoor goodies; very much a modern take on the hunting/ski lodge in the mountains. Enjoy a bit of cuddly respite from the chaos of the season!

ps--the Danish word I referred to in my workshop is spelled "hoogley" and it (roughly) means, cozy, warm, small, cuddly. Just imagine the feeling of being curled up in front of a roaring fire on a snowy winter day with warm cup of coffee and all your loved ones; that is the definition of hoogley. I'm afraid this could be an "Americanized" spelling of the word; but it is the closest I could find :)












Amy Rupel

Check back later this week for the other two sets of inspiring holiday images! Lots of beautiful things to come!

No comments: