Friday, November 6, 2009

just another gorgeous home...

I am LOVING this house! The wall colors are just perfection! Such a great modern-classic-rustic blend. I found this via Beach Studios; a film shoot location guide. Check out some of the properties...they are beautiful! I'm sure if you look closely you will recognize bits and pieces...if not from a film, then from a favorite catalog...



Oh that rug! That chair! The aqua lamp! And is that a panel of wallpaper or a work of art?! And the modern lamp juxtaposed against that chandelier? Wow!


LOVING the books in the non-working fireplace. And that modern red chair? Genius!



I am a big fan of this upholstered wall.


Look at all the beautiful architectural details!

I'm a bit of a sucker for a stark white kitchen...and look below! An apron sink! Beautiful!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the things you find...so beautiful and creative. I have decor/design/house envy! I'm loving everything...especially the books in the fireplace!