Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweaters and Stumptown

It is September and Autumn is just settling in here in Oregon...and that means it's sweater weather! Fall here also means coffee season...not that we haven't all been drinking it all summer; it just gets extra good on a wet foggy morning.


Both J.Crew I would be happy with either...or both...


Banana Republic
military cardigan. Wish it came in a charcoal...


Love this Cambridge Chain scarf from Yokoo. (thanks pam)

American Apparel Circle scarf...I think I need one in every color.


The classic rain-boot for the Portland rain...only this is Jimmy Choo's version of a Wellie.



All these cuddly clothes make me want to cuddle up with that amazing knit-ceramic mug and collapse with a cup of Stumptown in the lobby at the Ace. Oh Fall how I love thee!!



I suppose a wonderful backyard fireplace would do if my favorite coffee house wasn't open. Oregon is the perfect place to spend evenings outside...

1 comment:

Jo and Li said...

I <3 JCrew! You definitely should get that yellow jacket! It is fabulous. :)