Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HELP!

I need a new tablecloth for fall...but I'm afraid that I may be in a bit of trouble with trying to even remotely match it to my dishes! I need input! Of these top three Etsy table cloths...which one should I get?? I have the turquoise fiesta dishes mixed with copper dinner dishes and black and white damask salad plates. All my mugs and glassware are thrifted. Help me pick!!!


I feel like this pale minty one would match my dishes great; but it's not at all fall. It is also reversible to mint on plain white...certainly the most diverse of my top 3 picks...



Chickens?! I know, right? But the gray...yellow...pink...I really like how 'now' these colors are and I feel like I could easily bring my copper and damask in with this.


So...this one is certainly the most fall of them all, but I'm just not 100% about it...maybe I need to see it in real life? Or do I just need some encouragement in the right direction??


So, this one below isn't actually a tablecloth at all...but a giant dishtowel. Of course it's the exact opposite of what I set out to look for...but I may not be able to pass it up! :)


Ok, so these last three tablecloths I really, really, really love...but they go with nothing else that I have; so I'm putting them out there in hopes they will be just what you are looking for and will find a loving home quickly! They deserve to be loved!




Thanks so much for helping me figure this out!! Maybe the solution is just to buy dishes for every season!!

3 comments:

Jo and Li said...

I really like the mint one at the top and the bad girl towards the bottom! :) I think it's fun to have bright colors during the fall and winter. You could have a centerpiece with a burnt orange color if you got the minty one. That might transform it entirely.

Mark and Valerie Brandt said...

I like the chickens. It says Fall and Kimberly all at the same time! And, I think it would look great with your dishes!

Brianna said...

Random retro was my fav!