Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Modern Windsor

I want to start the day this morning with a great big hello to any new readers from The Sweetest Occasion! I was lucky enough to be featured on there with the lovely children's portrait photographer Christy. Thank you, and welcome!

So, I got the new West Elm catalog in the mail yesterday and their new Modern Windsor line totally caught my eye. Aren't these chairs just beautiful? I'd love to see what other takes West Elm could do on traditional furniture styles. Like maybe a modern Jinny Lind bed? How cool could that be?



Dining Chairs, above

The chaise, truly swoon-worthy!


The accent chair. all images above via West Elm

And just in case you'd forgotten, this is what the traditional version looks like. Pretty great update, right? image via Country Living

1 comment:

Erica Bader said...

Congrats on getting on the Sweetest Occasion! I didn't realize that you designed that. It was beautiful and Christy is such a good photographer!